Report NEP-CBA-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Woodford, Michael, 2016. "Quantitative Easing and Financial Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 11287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Matteo Maggiori, 2016. "A Model of the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 22295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hjortsoe, Ida & Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "Monetary policy and the current account; theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 45, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Speck, Christian, 2016. "Inflation anchoring in the euro area," Discussion Papers 04/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Davide Romelli & Cristina Terra & Enrico Vasconcelos, 2016. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate changes: the impact of trade openness," Working Papers Series 437, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Aytug, Huseyin, 2016. "Does the Reserve Options Mechanism really decrease exchange rate volatility? The Synthetic Control Method Approach," MPRA Paper 71400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2015. "Comparing inflation and price level targeting: the role of forward guidance and transparency," Research Discussion Papers 9/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Kalatie, Simo & Laakkonen, Helinä & Tölö, Eero, 2015. "Indicators used in setting the countercyclical capital buffer," Research Discussion Papers 8/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Hudgins, David, 2015. "Euro area monetary and fiscal policy tracking design in the time-frequency domain," Research Discussion Papers 12/2015, Bank of Finland.
- S. Boragan Aruoba, 2016. "Term structures of inflation expectations and real interest rates," Working Papers 16-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 14 Mar 2016.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2016. "Does Easing Monetary Policy Increase Financial Instability?," NBER Working Papers 22283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cole, Stephen J., 2016. "The Limits of Central Bank Forward Guidance under Learning," Working Papers and Research 2016-02, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Micossi, Stefano & Bruzzone, Ginevra & Cassella, Miriam, 2016. "Fine-tuning the use of bail-in to promote a stronger EU financial system," CEPS Papers 11505, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Nuutilainen, Riikka, 2015. "Contemporary monetary policy in China: A move towards price-based policy?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Edda Claus & Iris Claus & Leo Krippner, 2016. "Monetary policy spillovers across the Pacific when interest rates are at the zero lower bound," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Trombley, Christopher, 2015. "Are monetary unions more synchronous than non-monetary unions?," Research Discussion Papers 11/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Aymanns, Christoph & Caccioli, Fabio & Farmer, J. Doyne & Tan, Vincent W.C., 2016. "Taming the Basel leverage cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65676, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.