Report NEP-CBA-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Robert E & Reis, Ricardo, 2015. "Maintaining Central-Bank Financial Stability under New-Style Central Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Bassetto, 2015. "Forward Guidance: Communication, Commitment, or Both?," 2015 Meeting Papers 216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rahul Anand & Eswar Prasad & Boyang Zhang, 2015. "What Measure of Inflation Should a Developing Country Central Bank Target?," NBER Working Papers 21388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Casiraghi & Marcello Miccoli, 2015. "Risk-adjusted expectations of inflation," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 286, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John & Sebudde, Rachel, 2015. "Inflation forecasting models for Uganda: is mobile money relevant?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cesar Carrera & Alan Ledesma, 2015. "Aggregate Inflation Forecast with Bayesian Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 2015-50, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Sara Cecchetti & Filippo Natoli & Laura Sigalotti, 2015. "Tail comovement in option-implied inflation expectations as an indicator of anchoring," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1025, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joseph, Mawejje & Musa, Mayanja Lwanga, 2015. "Inflation Dynamics and Agricultural Supply Shocks in Uganda," Research Series 206132, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2015. "The Impact of Treasury Supply on Financial Sector Lending and Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 10717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dias, A.C., Dos Santos, A.R., Sousa, A., Crisóstomo, D., Pinto, G., & Pereira, L., Alexandre, M., Capaz, R., Paulo, T. and Ramiro, P., 2015. "The Revolving Door - Evidence from the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Greece and Brazil," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Lorenzo Garlappi & Jack Favilukis, 2015. "The Carry Trade and UIP when Markets are Incomplete," 2015 Meeting Papers 242, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Beteto Wegner, Danilo Lopomo, 2014. "A Reinterpretation of the Gordon and Barro Model in Terms of Financial Stability," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 182483, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Guido Ascari & Louis Phaneuf & Eric Sims, 2015. "On the Welfare and Cyclical Implications of Moderate Trend Inflation," NBER Working Papers 21392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodney Ramcharan & Amir Kermani & Marco Di Maggio, 2015. "Monetary Policy Pass-Through: Household Consumption and Voluntary Deleveraging," 2015 Meeting Papers 256, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Di Pietro Marco, 2015. "Optimal inflation targeting rule under positive hazard functions for price changes," wp.comunite 0116, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio, 2014. "US trend inflation reinterpreted. The role of fiscal policies and time-varying nominal rigidities," wp.comunite 0108, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015. "Making the Euro Viable: The Euro Treasury Plan," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_842, Levy Economics Institute.