Report NEP-CBA-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Tayler & Roy Zilberman, 2014. "Macroprudential regulation and the role of monetary policy," Working Papers 63933064, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris, Charles & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2014. "How does credit supply respond to monetary policy and bank minimum capital requirements?," Bank of England working papers 508, Bank of England.
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo L. OrdoÃ±ez, 2014. "How Central Banks End Crises," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-025, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Aruoba, S. Boragan, 2014. "Term Structures of Inflation Expectations and Real Interest Rates: The Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy," Staff Report 502, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kedan, Danielle & Stuart, Rebecca, 2014. "Operational targets and the yield curve: The euro area and Switzerland," Economic Letters 04/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Valeriya Dinger & Francesco Vallascas, 2014. "Are Banks Less Likely to Issue Equity When They Are Less Capitalized?," Working Papers 100, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Koichiro Kamada & Jouchi Nakajima, 2013. "On the Reliability of Japanese Inflation Expectations Using Purchasing Power Parity," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-13, Bank of Japan.
- Hibiki Ichiue & Shusaku Nishiguchi, 2013. "Inflation Expectations and Consumer Spending at the Zero Bound: Micro Evidence," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-11, Bank of Japan.
- Claudio Borio, 2014. "The international monetary and financial system: its Achilles heel and what to do about it," BIS Working Papers 456, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eurilton Araújo & Alexandre B. Cunha, 2014. "Simple Macroeconomic Policies and Welfare: a quantitative assessment," Working Papers Series 360, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Tito Nícias Teixeira da Silva Filho & Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo, 2014. "Revisitando as Medidas de Núcleo de Inflação do Banco Central do Brasil," Working Papers Series 356, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Nikola Mirkov & Andreas Steinhauer, 2014. "Are subjective distributions in inflation expectations symmetric?," ECON - Working Papers 173, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2014. "Conditional graphical models for systemic risk measurement," DEM Working Papers Series 087, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Maarten Dossche & Vivien Lewis & Céline Poilly, 2014. "Employment, hours and optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Research 262, National Bank of Belgium.