Report NEP-CBA-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Klotz & Tsoyu Calvin Lin & Shih-Hsun Hsu, 2013. "Property Bubbles and the Driving Forces in the PIGS Countries," ERES eres2013_144, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Koloman Ivanika & Daniela Spirkova, 2013. "The Problems of Real Estate Financing in the Post-Crisis Period in Slovakia," ERES eres2013_269, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Robert Hill, 2013. "How Can One Tell When the Housing Market Is Out of Equilibrium?," ERES eres2013_59, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Abascal & Tatiana Alonso & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Wojciech Golecki, 2014. "A banking union for Europe: making a virtue out of necessity," Working Papers 1418, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Irina Balteanu & Aitor Erce, 2014. "Banking crises and sovereign defaults in emerging markets: exploring the links," Working Papers 1414, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- D. Siena, 2014. "The European Monetary Union and Imbalances: Is it an Anticipation Story ?," Working papers 501, Banque de France.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Francesco Ravazzolo & Samad Sarferaz, 2014. "Identification of financial factors in economic fluctuations," Working Paper 2014/09, Norges Bank.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2014. "On modeling banking risk," Working Papers 183, Bank of Greece.
- Dimitris P. Louzis, 2014. "Macroeconomic and credit forecasts in a small economy during crisis: A large Bayesian VAR approach," Working Papers 184, Bank of Greece.
- Alan Moreira & Alexi Savov, 2014. "The Macroeconomics of Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 20335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galán-Figueroa, Javier & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2014.
"Sintonía fina de la política monetaria mexicana entre objetivos e instrumentos durante la crisis 2007-2009
[Fine tuning of the Mexican monetary policy between objectives and instruments during the ," MPRA Paper 57549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kehrwald, Bernie, 2014. "The Excess Demand Theory of Money," MPRA Paper 57603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Pagano, 2014. "Lessons from the European Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 370, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Calice, Pietro, 2014. "Predicting bank insolvency in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6969, The World Bank.
- Eden, Maya & Nguyen, Ha, 2014. "Inflation and indivisible investment in developing economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6972, The World Bank.