Report NEP-CBA-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richhild Moessner, 2014. "Effects of ECB balance sheet policy announcements on inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 416, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Aleksei NetÅ¡unajev & Lars Winkelmann, 2014. "Inflation Expectations Spillovers between the United States and Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ummad Mazhar & Cheick Kader M'Baye, 2014. "Does Forecasts Transparency Affect Macroeconomic Volatility in Developing Countries ? Evidence From Quasi-Natural Experiments," Working Papers halshs-00956454, HAL.
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "Federal Reserve Communications and Newswire Coverage," Working Papers CEB 14-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bucher, Monika & Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike, 2014. "Frictions in the interbank market and uncertain liquidity needs: Implications for monetary policy implementation," DICE Discussion Papers 134, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Aurélien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2014. "Heterogeneous monetary transmission process in the Eurozone: Does banking competition matter?," NBP Working Papers 171, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Bernd Hayo & Britta Niehof, 2014. "Analysis of Monetary Policy Responses After Financial Market Crises in a Continuous Time New Keynesian Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201421, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Christian Bauer & Philip Ernstberger, 2014. "The Dynamics of Currency Crises---Results from Intertemporal Optimization and Viscosity Solutions," Research Papers in Economics 2014-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Afflatet, Nicolas, 2014. "European Monetary Policy in the Heterogeneous Currency Area and the Open Question of Convergence," EconStor Preprints 93382, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jordi Gali & Luca Gambetti, 2014. "The Effects of Monetary Policy on Stock Market Bubbles: Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2014. "Macroprudential Policies in a Global Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Ravenna, 2014. "How Central Banks Learn the True Model of the Economy," Cahiers de recherche 1409, CIRPEE.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 19980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert N McCauley & Catherine R Schenk, 2014. "Reforming the international monetary system in the 1970s and 2000s: would an SDR substitution account have worked?," BIS Working Papers 444, Bank for International Settlements.