Report NEP-CBA-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ragna Alstadheim & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Junior Maih, 2013. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? A Markow-Switching Structural Investigation," Working Papers No 9/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- : Gianni De Nicolo & : Andrea Gamba & : Marcella Lucchetta, 2013. "Microprudential Regulation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Working Papers wpn13-04, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Karmakar, Sudipto, 2013. "Macroprudential Regulation and Macroeconomic Activity," MPRA Paper 52172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Denise Leyi Li & João V. L. de Vasconcelos & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2013. "Do Capital Buffers Matter? A Study on the Profitability and Funding Costs Determinants of the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 333, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- John Bonin & Marko Kosak, 2013. "Loan/Loss Provisioning in Emerging Europe: Precautionary or Pro-Cyclical?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-010, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2013. "Current account adjustment in EU countries: Does euro-area membership make a difference?," Discussion Papers 49/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michal Andrle & Andrew Berg & Enrico G Berkes & Rafael A Portillo & Jan Vlcek & R. Armando Morales, 2013. "Money Targeting in a Modern Forecasting and Policy Analysis System; an Application to Kenya," IMF Working Papers 13/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Rossini, Renzo & Quispe, Zenón & Serrano, Enrique, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Interventions in Peru," Working Papers 2013-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Vicente da Gama Machado & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2013. "Measuring Inflation Persistence in Brazil Using a Multivariate Model," Working Papers Series 331, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013. "Sovereign risk, monetary policy and fiscal multipliers: a structural model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 943, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Andrea Nobili & Federico Maria Signoretti, 2013. "Supply tightening or lack of demand? An analysis of credit developments during the Lehman Brothers and the sovereign debt crises," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 942, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Roland Meeks & Benjamin Nelson & Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2013. "Shadow banks and macroeconomic instability," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 939, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.