Report NEP-CBA-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Evolution of Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Malawi: A TVP-VAR Approach," Working Papers 201327, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Michael Parkin, 2013. "The Effects of Central Bank Independence and Inflation Targeting on Macroeconomic Performance: Evidence from Natural Experiments," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20133, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Signaling Effects of Monetary Policy," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ruediger Bachmann & Benjamin Born & Steffen Elstner & Christian Grimme, 2013. "Time-Varying Business Volatility, Price Setting, and the Real Effects of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 19180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa Padilla & Juan Hatchondo, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 974, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine & Giovanni Melina & Joseph Pearlman, 2013. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Rules in Normal and Abnormal Times," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0513, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: Creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects," Economics Working Papers 1372, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2013.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2013. "Bailouts, Time Inconsistency, and Optimal Regulation," NBER Working Papers 19192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.