Report NEP-CBA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Francisco Muñoz, 2012. "Monetary policy decisions by the world's central banks using real-time data," Documentos de Trabajo 426, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2009039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Issing, Otmar, 2012. "Central banks: Paradise lost," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Complexity and monetary policy," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/11, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2013. "Capital Controls, Global Liquidity Traps and the International Policy Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 19091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mei Li & Frank Milne & Junfeng Qiu, 2013. "Uncertainty In An Interconnected Financial System, Contagion, And Market Freezes," Working Paper 1308, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Ai-ru (Meg) Cheng & Kuntal Das & Takeshi Shimatani, 2013. "Central Bank Intervention and Exchange Rate Volatility: Evidence from Japan Using Realized Volatility," Working Papers in Economics 13/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Issing, Otmar & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Monetary theory and monetary policy: Reflections on the development over the last 150 years," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Basu, Kaushik & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2013. "How to move the exchange rate if you must: the diverse practice of foreign exchange intervention by central banks and a proposal for doing it better," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6460, The World Bank.
- Issing, Otmar, 2013. "A new paradigm for monetary policy?," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/02, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Walker F. Todd, 2013. "The Problem of Excess Reserves, Then and Now," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_763, Levy Economics Institute.
- Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2013. "A descriptive analysis of the balance sheet and monetary policy of De Nederlandsche Bank: 1900-1998 and beyond," DNB Occasional Studies 1103, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cheolbeom Park & Sookyung Park, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability and a Monetary Model with Time-varying Cointegration Coefficients," Discussion Paper Series 1302, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Jan Kregel, 2013. "Lessons from the Cypriot Deposit Haircut for EU Deposit Insurance Schemes," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-04, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pawel Baranowski & Mariusz Gorajski & Maciej Malaczewski & Grzegorz Szafranski, 2013. "Inflation in Poland under state-dependent pricing," Discussion Papers 83, Aboa Centre for Economics.