Report NEP-CBA-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando D. Chague & Rodrigo De-Losso, Bruno C. Giovannetti, Paulo Manoel, 2013. "Central Bank Communication Affects Long-Term Interest Rates," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- World Bank, 2012. "The Basel III Financial Architecture and Emerging Regulatory Developments in Macro Prudential Tools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12809, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "European and Best Practice Bank Resolution Mechanisms : An Assessment and Recommendations for Policy and Legal Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12817, The World Bank.
- Fromlet, Pia, 2013. "Monetary Policy Under Discretion Or Commitment? -An Empirical Study," Working Paper Series 2013:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Jetter & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy, 2013. "Monetary Policy Shifts and the Forward Discount Puzzle," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010729, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Dante B. Canlas, 2012. "Business Fluctuations and Monetary Policy Rules in the Philippines: with Lessons from the 1984-1985 Contraction," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201210, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi & Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "Market Deregulation and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," 2012 Meeting Papers 678, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luca Fornaro, 2012. "Financial Crises and Exchange Rate Policy," 2012 Meeting Papers 726, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Barbara Rossi, 2015. "Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 690, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stephen Hall & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Measuring Currency Pressures: The Cases of the Japanese Yen, the Chinese Yuan, and the U.K. Pound," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Zsolt Darvas & Balázs Varga, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 1302, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised Jul 2013.