Report NEP-CBA-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Akçelik, Yasin & Oduncu, Arif & Taşkın, Temel, 2013. "The Effects of Additional Monetary Tightening on Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 46615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Cannata & Marco Bevilacqua & Simone Enrico Casellina & Luca Serafini & Gianluca Trevisan, 2013. "Looking ahead to Basel 3: Italian banks on the move," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 157, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian Van Rixtel, 2013. "Structural bank regulation initiatives: approaches and implications," BIS Working Papers 412, Bank for International Settlements.
- Giovanni Pepe, 2013. "Basel 2.5: potential benefits and unintended consequences," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 159, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2013. "Should Central Bank respond to the Changes in the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio and in the House Prices?," Discussion Papers 1303, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew P. Blake & Tatiana Kirsanova & Tony Yates, 2013. "Monetary policy delegation and equilibrium coordination," Working Papers 2013_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Vítor Castro, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of the Credit Risk in the Banking System: The Case of the GIPSI," GEMF Working Papers 2013-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong, 2013. "What causes banking crises? An empirical investigation for the world economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised May 2013.