Report NEP-CBA-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Scott Davis, 2012. "Central bank credibility and the persistence of inflation and inflation expectations," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 117, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," NBER Working Papers 18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- César Calderón & Roberto Duncan & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2012. "Do good institutions promote counter-cyclical macroeconomic policies?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 118, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Berggren, Niclas & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olof & Hellström, Jörgen, 2012. "Social Trust and Central-Bank Independence," Working Paper Series 920, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kelly, Bryan & Lustig, Hanno & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2012. "Too-Systemic-To-Fail: What Option Markets Imply About Sector-wide Government Guarantees," CEPR Discussion Papers 9023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Waldyr Areosa & Marta Areosa, 2012. "The Signaling Effect of Exchange Rates: pass-through under dispersed information," Working Papers Series 282, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.