Report NEP-CBA-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ray C. Fair, 2006. "Evaluating Inflation Targeting Using a Macroeconometric Model," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000303, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick Lünnemann & Ladislav Wintr, 2006. "Are internet prices sticky?," BCL working papers 22, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Eric Hillebrand & Gunther Schnabl & Yasemin Ulu, 2006. "Japanese Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate: A Simultaneous Equations Approach Using Realized Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 1766, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2006. "EMU Enlargement, Policy Uncertainty and Economic Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1767, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Francesco Papadia, 2006. "Credit risk mitigation in central bank operations and its effects on financial markets - the case of the Eurosystem," Occasional Paper Series 49, European Central Bank.
- Giovanni Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006. "The Timing of Monetary Policy Shocks," CEP Discussion Papers dp0725, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elliot D. Williams, 2006. "The Effects of Rounding on the Consumer Price Index," Working Papers 397, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:zbw:bubdp2:4511 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001065:002553 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Tereza Lanna Figueiredo, 2006. "O papel da moeda nas teorias do desenvolvimento desigual: uma abordagem pós-keynesiana," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td293, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Steve Radelet, 2006. "The Role of the IMF in Well-Performing Low-Income Countries," Working Papers 83, Center for Global Development.
- William Easterly & Jozef Ritzan & Michael Woolcock, 2006. "Social Cohesion, Institutions, and Growth," Working Papers 94, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:col:001065:002620 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Gómez González & Fernando Grosz, "undated". "Evidence of Bank Lending Channel for Argentina and Colombia," Borradores de Economia 396, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:col:001065:002556 is not listed on IDEAS anymore