Report NEP-CBA-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraats, P.M, 2005. "Transparency of Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0549, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira & Nosal, Ed, 2005. "Some benefits of cyclical monetary policy," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 603, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Andreas Schabert & Christian Stoltenberg, 2005. "Money Demand and Macroeconomic Stability Revisited," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Aug 2005.
- Almuth Scholl & Harald Uhlig, 2005. "New Evidence on the Puzzles. Results from Agnostic Identification on Monetary Policy and Exchange Rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe, 2005. "New evidence on the firm size effects in US monetary policy transmission," Working Papers 05-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:cdf:wpaper:2005/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool, 2004. "The Role of Inflation Differentials in Regional Adjustment: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers 04-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- José De Gregorio & Andrea Tokman & Rodrigo Valdés, 2005. "Tipo de Cambio Flexible con Metas de Inflación en Chile: Experiencia y Temas de Interés," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 14, Central Bank of Chile.
- C.J.M. Kool, 2005. "What Drives ECB Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 05-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dr Martin Weale, 1996. "Personal sector wealth in the United Kingdom - 1920-1956," NIESR Discussion Papers 99, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.