Report NEP-CBA-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madhavi Bokil, 2005. "Fear of Floating: An optimal discretionary monetary policy analysis," International Finance 0510002, EconWPA.
- Q. Farook Akram & Gunnar Bårdsen & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2005. "Monetary policy and asset prices: To respond or not?," Working Paper 2005/9, Norges Bank.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2005. "Pegged Exchange Rate Regimes -- A Trap?," NBER Working Papers 11652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000139:001383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "The Calculus of Dollarization, Central Banking (U.K.), Vol.XI, No. 2, (November 2000), 45-58," International Finance 0510009, EconWPA.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Official Dollarization: Current Experiences and Issues, Cato Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Fall 2000), 179-213," International Finance 0510006, EconWPA.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Seignirage Sharing and Dollarization, Central Banking (U.K.), Vol. X, No.4, 77-88," International Finance 0510008, EconWPA.
- David Laidler, 2005. "Monetary Policy and its Theoretical Foundations," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20058, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Singh Rup, 2005. "Demand for Money in India: 1953-2003," Macroeconomics 0510002, EconWPA.
- Leon Berkelmans, 2005. "Credit and Monetary Policy: An Australian SVAR," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore