Report NEP-CBA-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Stefan Krause, 2004. "Has Monetary Policy Become More Efficient? A Cross Country Analysis," NBER Working Papers 10973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Alessandro Secchi, 2004. "Is there a cost channel of monetary policy transmission? An investigation into the pricing behavior of 2,000 firms," Macroeconomics 0412010, EconWPA.
- José De Gregorio & Andrea Tokman R., 2004. "Flexible Exchange Rate Regime and Forex Interventions: The Chilean Case," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 11, Central Bank of Chile.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Taylor Rules and the Deutschmark-Dollar Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 10995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Ferrero, 2004. "Monetary Policy and the Transition to Rational Expectations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 499, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- William A. Barnett, 2004. "Multilateral Aggregation-Theoretic Monetary Aggregation over Heterogeneous Countries," Macroeconomics 0412009, EconWPA.
- Ruy Lama & Juan Pablo Medina, 2004. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy Under Segmented Asset Markets and Sticky Prices," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 286, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2004. "The Monetary Origins of Asymmetric Information in International Equity Markets," Working Papers 04-47, Bank of Canada.