Report NEP-CBA-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Surico, 2004. "Inflation Targeting and Nonlinear Policy Rules: The Case of Asymmetric Preferences (new title: The Fed's monetary policy rule and U.S. inflation: The case of asymmetric preferences)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1280, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kirsten Lommatzsch & Silke Tober, 2004. "The Inflation Target of the ECB: Does the Balassa-Samuelson Effect Matter?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Kosuke Aoki & Kalin Nikolov, 2004. "Rule-based monetary policy under central bank learning," Bank of England working papers 235, Bank of England.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpgt:0410005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy: A Critical Review," Macroeconomics 0411004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodrigo Caputo, 2004. "Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy in Open Economies: The Experience of Chile in the Nineties," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 272, Central Bank of Chile.
- Colin Rogers, 2004. "Doing Without Money: A critical assessment of Woodford's analysis," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0411001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan J J Groen & Akito Matsumoto, 2004. "Real exchange rate persistence and systematic monetary policy behaviour," Bank of England working papers 231, Bank of England.
- T.K. Rymes, 2004. "Modern Central Banks Only Have Real Effects?," Carleton Economic Papers 04-14, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Edward Nelson, 2000. "UK monetary policy 1972-97: a guide using Taylor rules," Bank of England working papers 120, Bank of England.
- Amir Kia, 2004. "Deficits, Debt Financing, Monetary Policy and Inflation in Developing Countries: Internal or External Factors?," Carleton Economic Papers 04-15, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Moreno, 2004. "The Feds Monetary Policy Rule: Past, Present and Future," Faculty Working Papers 02/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Edward Nelson, 2000. "Direct effects of base money on aggregate demand: theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 122, Bank of England.