Report NEP-CBA-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neville Francis & Michael T. Owyang & Athena T. Theodorou, 2005. "What explains the varying monetary response to technology shocks in G-7 countries?," Working Papers 2004-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Mewael Tesfaselassie & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2004. "Central Bank Communication and Output Stabilization," DNB Working Papers 003, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ernst Schaumburg & Andrea Tambalotti, 2003. "An investigation of the gains from commitment in monetary policy," Staff Reports 171, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David H. Small & James A. Clouse, 2004. "The scope of monetary policy actions authorized under the Federal Reserve Act," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yunus Aksoy & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2004. "Interest Rates and Output in the Long-run," Studies in Economics 0409, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright, 2004. "Money in search equilibrium, in competitive equilibrium, and in competitive search equilibrium," Working Paper 0405, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Giovanni Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2004. "The timing of monetary policy shocks," Working Papers 04-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Charles M. Kahn & James McAndrews & William Roberds, 2004. "Money is privacy," Working Paper 2004-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jeff Fuhrer & Geoff Tootell, 2004. "Eyes on the prize: how did the Fed respond to the stock market?," Public Policy Discussion Paper 04-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2004. "Inflation targeting: what inflation rate to target?," Working Papers 04-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2004. "Money and capital as competing media of exchange," Staff Report 341, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-09-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John H. Munro, 1998. "Monetary Policies, Guild Labour-Strife, and Compulsory Arbitration during the Decline of the Late-Medieval Flemish Cloth Industry, 1390 - 1435," Working Papers munro-98-05, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.