Report NEP-CBA-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfram Berger, 2004. "The Welfare Effects Of Monetary Policy And International Interdependence," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 52, Royal Economic Society.
- Heinz Handler, 2004. "From Hard Currency Policy to Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 0408008, EconWPA.
- Virginie Traclet, 2004. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Canada: Some Interesting Principles for EMU?," Working Papers 04-28, Bank of Canada.
- Peter Lildholdt & Anne Vila-Wetherilt, 2004. "Anticipation Of Monetary Policy In UK Financial Markets," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 20, Royal Economic Society.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2004. "Money Demand and Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 04-25, Bank of Canada.
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Steen Ejerskov & Natacha Valla, . "Optimal Allotment Policy in Central Bank Open Market Operations," IEW - Working Papers 201, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeannine Bailliu & Eiji Fujii, 2004. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and the Inflation Environment in Industrialized Countries: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 04-21, Bank of Canada.