Report NEP-BIG-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo S. Buarque & Ronald B. Davies & Dieter F. Kogler & Ryan M. Hynes, 2019. "OK Computer: The Creation and Integration of AI in Europe," Working Papers 201911, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bershadskyy, Dmitri & Othman, Ehsan & Saxen, Frerk, 2019. "Predicting free-riding in a public goods game: Analysis of content and dynamic facial expressions in face-to-face communication," IWH Discussion Papers 9/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ishita Chakraborty & Minkyung Kim & K. Sudhir, 2019. "Attribute Sentiment Scoring With Online Text Reviews : Accounting for Language Structure and Attribute Self-Selection," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2176, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vasilis Syrgkanis & Victor Lei & Miruna Oprescu & Maggie Hei & Keith Battocchi & Greg Lewis, 2019. "Machine Learning Estimation of Heterogeneous Treatment Effects with Instruments," Papers 1905.10176, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Shiori Inoue & Masashi Une, 2019. "Security Analysis of Machine Learning Systems for the Financial Sector," IMES Discussion Paper Series 19-E-05, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Vegard H. Larsen & Leif Anders Thorsrud & Julia Zhulanova, 2019. "News-driven inflation expectations and information rigidities," Working Papers No 03/2019, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Sinha, Ankur & Kedas, Satishwar & Kumar, Rishu & Malo, Pekka, 2019. "Buy, Sell or Hold: Entity-Aware Classification of Business News," IIMA Working Papers WP 2019-04-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Gentry Johnson & Brian Quistorff & Matt Goldman, 2019. "Matching on What Matters: A Pseudo-Metric Learning Approach to Matching Estimation in High Dimensions," Papers 1905.12020, arXiv.org.
- Sinyagin, Yuriy (Синягин, Юрий) & Sinyagina, Natalia (Синягина, Наталья) & Markaryan, Violetta (Маркарян, Виолетта) & Barkova, Yulia (Баркова, Юлия), 2019.
"Study of the readiness of managers of the civil service to work in a digital society
[Исследование Готовности Руководителей Государственной Гражданской Службы К Работе В Цифровом Обществе]," Working Papers 051909, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Teng, Sin Yong & How, Bing Shen & Leong, Wei Dong & Teoh, Jun Hao & Cheah, Adrian Chee Siang & Motavasel, Zahra & Lam, Hon Loong, 2019. "Principal component analysis-aided statistical process optimisation (PASPO) for process improvement in industrial refineries," MPRA Paper 94058, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2019.
- Maas, Benedikt, 2019. "Short-term forecasting of the US unemployment rate," MPRA Paper 94066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gloria Gennaro & Giampaolo Lecce & Massimo Morelli, 2019. "Intertemporal Evidence on the Strategy of Populism," Working Papers 647, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Salecker, Jan & Dislich, Claudia & Wiegand, Kerstin & Meyer, Katrin M. & Pe'er, Guy, 2019. "EFForTS-LGraf: A landscape generator for creating smallholder-driven land-use mosaics," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 29, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".