Report NEP-BIG-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-BIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Big Data. Tom CoupÃ© issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BIG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bok, Brandyn & Caratelli, Daniele & Giannone, Domenico & Sbordone, Argia & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2018. "Macroeconomic Nowcasting and Forecasting with Big Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 12589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaels, Guy & Nigmatulina, Dzhamilya & Rauch, Ferdinand & Regan, Tanner & Baruah, Neeraj & Dahlstrand-Rudin, Amanda, 2017. "Planning ahead for better neighborhoods: long run evidence from Tanzania," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86570, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- McKenzie, David J. & Sansone, Dario, 2017. "Man vs. Machine in Predicting Successful Entrepreneurs: Evidence from a Business Plan Competition in Nigeria," CEPR Discussion Papers 12523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jiaqi Chen & Michael Tindall & Wenbo Wu, 2016. "Hedge Fund Return Prediction and Fund Selection: A Machine-Learning Approach," Occasional Papers 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Khayrullin, Rustem M. & Makarov, Ilya & Zhukov, Leonid E., 2017. "Predicting Psychology Attributes of a Social Network User," MPRA Paper 82810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hegadekatti, Kartik, 2017. "The Right to Money as the Fundamental Right of Individuals in the Coming Digital Economy," MPRA Paper 82836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2017.
- Muratova, Anna & Sushko, Pavel & Espy, Thomas H., 2017. "Black-Box Classification Techniques for Demographic Sequences : from Customised SVM to RNN," MPRA Paper 82799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bekena, Sisay Menji, 2017. "Using decision tree classifier to predict income levels," MPRA Paper 83406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rilwan Adewoyin, 2017. "Part 1: Training Sets & ASG Transforms," Papers 1801.05752, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.