Report NEP-BEC-2020-04-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonas Dovern & Lena Sophia Müller & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "How Do Firms Form Expectations of Aggregate Growth? New Evidence from a Large-Scale Business Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 8179, CESifo.
- Gianluca Orefice & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching," CESifo Working Paper Series 8174, CESifo.
- Maryam Farboodi & Adrien Matray & Laura Veldkamp & Venky Venkateswaran, 2020. "Where Has All the Data Gone?," NBER Working Papers 26927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuele Bacchiega & Olivier Bonroy & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2020. "Auctions vs. negotiations in vertically related markets," Working Papers wp1145, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2020. "Heterogeneous Relationships between Automation Technologies and Skilled Labor: Evidence from a Firm Survey," Discussion papers 20004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Friska Firnanti, 2020. "Corporate Governance and Financial Ratios Effect on Audit Report Lag," GATR Journals afr185, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Sana Saidi & Anne Berthinier-Poncet & Allane Madanamoothoo & Wim Vanhaverbeke & Simona Grama-Vigouroux, 2020. "From closed to open: A comparative stakeholder approach for developing open innovation activities in SMEs," Post-Print hal-02493174, HAL.
- Casey C. Maue & Marshall Burke & Kyle J. Emerick, 2020. "Productivity Dispersion and Persistence Among the World's Most Numerous Firms," NBER Working Papers 26924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grover,Arti Goswami & Iacovone,Leonardo & Chakraborty,Pavel, 2020. "Spatial Gaps in Management Quality : Evidence from a Lagging Region in Croatia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9213, The World Bank.