Report NEP-BEC-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2019. "The Role of Nonemployers in Business Dynamism and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-640, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and Complementarity in IP Instruments," LEM Papers Series 2019/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2019. "Effects of Outside Directors on Firms' Investment Behavior and Performance: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ibrahim Yarba & Zehra Nuray Guner, 2019. "Leverage Dynamics: Do Financial Development and Government Leverage Matter? Evidence from a Major Developing Economy," Working Papers 1915, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Maurice Bun & Jasper de Winter, 2019. "Measuring trends and persistence in capital and labor misallocation," DNB Working Papers 639, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bishnupriya Gupta & Dilip Mookherjee & Kaivan Munshi & Mario Sanclemente, 2018. "Community Origins of Industrial Entrepreneurship in Pre-Independence India," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-318, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Raddant, Matthias & Takahashi, Hiroshi, 2019. "The Japanese corporate board network," Kiel Working Papers 2130, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Haeng-Sun Kim, 2019. "Differential Impact of Uncertainty on Exporting Decision in Risk-averse and Risk-taking Firms," Working Papers hal-02128335, HAL.
- Sarah Guillou & Tania Treibich, 2019. "Firm export diversification and change in workforce composition," Sciences Po publications 09, Sciences Po.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Magnus Kellermann & Klaus Salhofer, 2019. "Sources of Labor Productivity Growth in the German Brewing Industry," Working Papers 722019, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Osnat Zohar, 2019. "Boom-Bust Cycles of Learning, Investment and Disagreement," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2019.06, Bank of Israel.
- KIM YoungGak & INUI Tomohiko, 2019. "The Effect of Imported Intermediate Inputs on Firm Performance: Firm and Establishment Level Evidence from Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).