Report NEP-BEC-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demenet Axel & Hoang Quynh, 2018. "How important are management practices for the productivity of small and medium enterprises?," WIDER Working Paper Series 69, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ganau, Roberto & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2019. "Do High-Quality Local Institutions Shape Labour Productivity in Western European Manufacturing Firms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wier Ludvig & Reynolds Hayley, 2018. "Big and ‘unprofitable’: How 10% of multinational firms do 98% of profit shifting," WIDER Working Paper Series 111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Munyegera Ggombe & Precious Akampumuza, 2018. "The gender gap in firm productivity in Rwanda : Evidence from establishment and household enterprise data," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cziraki, Peter & Xu, Moqi, 2019. "CEO turnover and volatility under long-term employment contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100757, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Garetto, Stefania & Oldenski, Lindsay & Ramondo, Natalia, 2019. "Multinational Expansion in Time and Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 13704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jensen, Henrik & Petrella, Ivan & Ravn, Soren & Santoro, Emiliano, 2019. "Leverage and Deepening Business Cycle Skewness," EMF Research Papers 21, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- William Oman, 2019. "The Synchronization of Business Cycles and Financial Cycles in the Euro Area," Post-Print hal-02076848, HAL.
- Gregor Langus & Vilen Lipatov & Jorge Padilla, 2019. "Non-horizontal mergers with investments into compatibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 7617, CESifo Group Munich.
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian, 2019. "Employment and performance effects of circular economy innovations," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bennett, Benjamin & Garvey, Gerald & Milbourn, Todd & Wang, Zexi, 2019. "Why Do Firms Use Equity-Based Pay? Managerial Compensation and Stock Price Informativeness," Working Paper Series 2019-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Maria Bas & Caroline Paunov, 2019. "What gains and distributional implications result from trade liberalization?," Post-Print halshs-02052739, HAL.