Report NEP-BEC-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Knutsson, Polina, 2018. "Sorting on Unobserved Skills into New Firms," Working Papers 2018:38, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Joao Ayres & Gajendran Raveendranathan, 2018. "The Firm Dynamics of Business Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-16, McMaster University.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Murry, Charles & Tamer, Elie, 2018. "Market Structure and Competition in Airline Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 13346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johannes Muthers & Toker Doganoglu & Firat Inceoglu, 2018. "Licensing with Free Entry," Economics working papers 2018-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Egger, Peter & Erhardt, Katharina & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2018. "Heterogeneous Tax Sensitivity of Firm-level Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 13341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lydon, Reamonn & Mathä, Thomas Y. & Millard, Stephen, 2018. "Short-time work in the Great Recession: firm-level evidence from 20 EU countries," Working Paper Series 2212, European Central Bank.
- Curzi, D. & Garrone, M. & Olper, A., 2018. "Trade Exposure and Firms Markup Dynamics in the Food Industry," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277465, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, R. & Hirsch, S. & Lanter, D., 2018. "Profitability of Firms in EU Food Retailing," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G. Cardullo & M. Conti & G. Sulis, 2018. "Unions, Two-Tier Bargaining and Physical Capital Investment: Theory and Firm-Level Evidence from Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201812, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Julian Di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2018. "The Micro Origins of International Business-Cycle Comovement," Post-Print hal-01936678, HAL.
- Bryan Kelly & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Matt Taddy, 2018. "Measuring Technological Innovation over the Long Run," NBER Working Papers 25266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Choi, Jaewon & Kim, Seongcheol, 2018. "An AHP Approach toward Evaluating IoT Business Ecosystem in Korea," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184939, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mário Augusto & José Murteira & António Pedro Pinto, 2018. "The Effect of Family Ownership, Control and Management on Corporate Debt Structure– Evidence from Panel Fractional Data," CeBER Working Papers 2018-11, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Progress Hove Sibanda, 2018. "Creating Supply Chain Competence Through Strategic Information Sharing Among Firms In South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7010088, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yana Gallen, 2018. "Motherhood and the Gender Productivity Gap," Working Papers 2018-091, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.