Report NEP-BEC-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Grennan & Charu Gupta & Mara Lederman, 2018. "Firm Scope and Spillovers from New Product Innovation: Evidence from Medical Devices," NBER Working Papers 25183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2018. "Causal Effects of Software Patents on Firm Growth: Evidence from a policy reform in Japan," Discussion papers 18063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Robert Kulick & Javier Miranda, 2017. "High Growth Young Firms: Contribution to Job, Output and Productivity Growth," CARRA Working Papers 2017-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," Working papers 696, Banque de France.
- Pierre Azoulay & Benjamin F. Jones & J. Daniel Kim & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Age and High-Growth Entrepreneurship," CARRA Working Papers 2018-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Anderson, Gareth & Bahaj, Saleem & Chavaz, Matthieu & Foulis, Angus & Pinter, Gabor, 2018. "Lending relationships and the collateral channel," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90371, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Santi Novita, 2018. "Industry and Financial Crises in Fragile and Zombie Firms: Does Leverage Matter?," GATR Journals jber157, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2017. "Declining Dynamism, Allocative Efficiency, and the Productivity Slowdown," CARRA Working Papers 2017-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dalton, Patricio & Pamuk, Haki & Ramrattan, R. & van Soest, Daan & Uras, Burak, 2018. "Payment Technology Adoption and Finance : A Randomized-Controlled-Trial with SMEs," Discussion Paper 2018-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Hagemejer & Peter Szewczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2018. "Misallocations go a long way: evidence from firm-level data," GRAPE Working Papers 31, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Salomé Baslandze & Francesca Lotti, 2018. "Connecting to Power: Political Connections, Innovation, and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ron Jarmin & CJ Krizan & Adela Luque, 2016. "Small Business Growth and Failure during the Great Recession: The Role of House Prices, Race & Gender," CARRA Working Papers 2016-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Amani Kahloul & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed & Hejer Lasram, 2018. "Poverty, Competition, Democracy and Ownership: a General Equilibrium Model with Vertical Preferences ," Working Papers hal-01892192, HAL.
- Jason Sandvik & Richard Saouma & Nathan Seegert & Christopher Stanton, 2018. "Analyzing the Aftermath of a Compensation Reduction," NBER Working Papers 25135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Adrian Garlati Bertoldi, 2018. "Informal Employment Dynamics in Paraguay," Vniversitas Económica 016837, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Kiril Dimitrov & Marin Geshkov, 2018. "Dominating Attributes Of Professed Firm Culture Of Holding Companies - Members Of The Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association," Papers 1810.02617, arXiv.org.
- M.A. Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2018. "Financial constraints matter : Empirical evidence on borrowing behavior, microfinance and firm productivity," Working Papers 18-02, Utrecht School of Economics.