Report NEP-BEC-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tetsuya Shinkai & Ryoma Kitamura, 2018. "Product Line Strategy within a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly under Non-negativity Outputs Constraints," Discussion Paper Series 179, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Revoltella, Debora & Svejnar, Jan & Weiss, Christoph, 2018. "Resource Misallocation in European Firms: The Role of Constraints, Firm Characteristics and Managerial Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Crinò, Rosario & Gancia, Gino, 2018. "Firms and Economic Performance: A View from Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 12829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Bøler, Esther & Dhingra, Swati, 2018. "Firm-to-firm Connections in Colombian Imports," CEPR Discussion Papers 12882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Azoulay & Benjamin F. Jones & J. Daniel Kim & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Age and High-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 18-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pierre Azoulay & Benjamin Jones & J. Daniel Kim & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Age and High-Growth Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 24489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Overesch & Sabine Schenkelberg & Georg Wamser, 2018. "Do US Firms Pay Less Tax than their European Peers? On Firm Characteristics, Profit Shifting Opportunities, and Tax Legislation as Determinants of Tax Differentials," CESifo Working Paper Series 6960, CESifo.
- Huang, Yi & Panizza, Ugo & Portes, Richard, 2018. "Corporate foreign bond issuance and interfirm loans in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- INUI Tomohiko & KIM Young Gak, 2018. "Why Do Japanese Firms Lag Behind in Introducing and Expanding IT Technologies? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Xavier Hollandts & Nicolas Aubert & Abdelmehdi Ben Abdelhamid & Victor Prieur, 2018. "Beyond Dichotomy: The Curvilinear Impact of Employee Ownership on CEO entrenchment," Post-Print halshs-01495427, HAL.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes, 2018. "Networks and trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1541, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Livio Romano, 2018. "Explaining Growth Differences across Firms: The Interplay between Innovation and Management Practices," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thorsten Heilker & Gernot Sieg, 2017. "A duopoly of transportation network companies and traditional radio-taxi dispatch service agencies," Working Papers 24, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Hiroaki Miyamoto & Masaru Sasaki, 2018. "Employment and Hours over the Business Cycle in a Model with Search Frictions," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1084, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Basile Grassi, 2018. "IO in I-O: Size, Industrial Organization, and the Input-Output NetworkMake a Firm Structurally Important," Working Papers 619, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2018. "Trust-based work time and the productivity effects of mobile information technologies in the workplace," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.