Report NEP-BEC-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forth, John & Bryson, Alex, 2018. "The Impact of Management Practices on SME Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11399, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2018. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship in America: Evidence from the Survey of Business Owners 2007 & 2012," NBER Working Papers 24494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Cohn & Tatyana Deryugina, 2018. "Firm-Level Financial Resources and Environmental Spills," NBER Working Papers 24516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dewit, Gerda & Görg, Holger & Temouri, Yama, 2018. "Employment Protection and Firm Relocation: Theory and Evidence," KCG Working Papers 11, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Institutions and Determinants of Firm Survival in European Emerging Markets," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2018. "Workers, Firms and Life-Cycle Wage Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 11402, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yi Huang & Ugo Panizza & Richard Portes, 2018. "Corporate Foreign Bond Issuance and Interfirm Loans in China," NBER Working Papers 24513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Huaizhi & Cohen, Lauren & Lou, Dong, 2016. "Industry window dressing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ono, Arito & Suzuki, Katsushi & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2018. "When Japanese Banks Become Pure Creditors: The effects of declining shareholding by banks on bank lending and firms’risk-taking," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 76, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Adam Jaffe & Nathan Chappell, 2018. "Worker flows, entry, and productivity in New Zealand’s construction industry," Working Papers 18_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Lionel Nesta & Stefano Schiavo, 2018. "International Competition and Rent Sharing in French Manufacturing," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.