Report NEP-BEC-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Chappell & Adam B. Jaffe, 2018. "Intangible Investment and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 24363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2018. "Firms and economic performance: A view from trade," Economics Working Papers 1604, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2019.
- Pierre St-Amant & David Tessier, 2018. "Firm Dynamics and Multifactor Productivity: An Empirical Exploration," Staff Working Papers 18-15, Bank of Canada.
- Conti, Raffaele & Gambardella, Alfonso & Novelli, Elena, 2018. "Specializing in Generality: Firm Strategies When Intermediate Markets Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 12782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boris Hirsch & Steffen Müller, 2018. "Firm Wage Premia, Industrial Relations, and Rent Sharing in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 6890, CESifo Group Munich.
- Loredana Fattorini & Mahdi Ghodsi & Armando Rungi, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Meets Heterogeneous Firms," wiiw Working Papers 142, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ormazabal, Gaizka, 2018. "The Role of Stakeholders in Corporate Governance: A View from Accounting Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 12775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serhan Cevik & Fedor Miryugin, 2018. "Does Taxation Stifle Corporate Investment? Firm-Level Evidence from ASEAN Countries," IMF Working Papers 18/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenjiro Hirata & Ayako Suzuki & Katsuya Takii, 2016. "Does Managerial Experience in a Target Firm Matter for the Retention of Managers after M&As?," Working Papers e108, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Melolinna, Marko & Tatomir, Srdan & Miller, Helen, 2018. "Business investment, cost of capital and uncertainty in the United Kingdom — evidence from firm-level analysis," Bank of England working papers 717, Bank of England.
- Todd Schoellman & Jianyu Lu & Kevin Donovan, 2017. "Firm Size Distributions and Cross-Country Labor Market Outcomes," 2017 Meeting Papers 1571, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Suedekum, 2018. "Quantifying the Gap between Equilibrium and Optimum Under Monopolistic Competition," HSE Working papers WP BRP 185/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Renata Lemos & Daniela Scur, 2018. "Family firms: the problem of second-generation bosses," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 527, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kupets, Olga, 2018. "Investment in human capital in post-Soviet countries: Why are firms not training more?," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- William Gilje Gjedrem & Ola Kvaløy, 2018. "Relative Performance Feedback to Teams," CESifo Working Paper Series 6871, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patricia Diana, 2018. "Internal and External Determinants of Audit Delay: Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing Companies," GATR Journals afr153, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Lijun Zhu, 2017. "Firm Size, Concentration And The Labor Share," 2017 Meeting Papers 1591, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2017. "Collusion in mixed oligopolies and the coordinated effects of privatization," FEP Working Papers 590, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.