Report NEP-BEC-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bengtsson, Lars & Tavassoli, Sam, 2018. "The Role of Business Model Innovation for Product Innovation Performance," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2018. "The Impact of Management Practices on SME Performance," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 488, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Geoffrey Barrows, 2018. "Do Entrepreneurship Policies Work? Evidence From 460 Start-Up Program Competitions Across the Globe," Working Papers 2018.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Geoffrey Barrows, 2018. "Do Entrepreneurship Policies Work? Evidence From 460 Start-Up Program Competitions Across the Globe," Policy Papers 2018.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Cohen, Daniel A. & Li, Bin & Li, Ningzhong & Lou, Yun, 2016. "Major Government Customers and Loan Contract Terms," HEC Research Papers Series 1179, HEC Paris.
- Jie Chen & Woon Sau Leung & Wei Song & Marc Goergen, 2018. "Why female board representation matters: The role of female directors in reducing male CEO overconfidence in corporate decisions," Working Papers 2018-12, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Yvonne Giesing & Nadzeya Laurentsyeva, 2017. "Firms Left Behind: Emigration and Firm Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6815, CESifo.
- Kenichi Ueda & Akira Ishide & Yasuo Goto, 2018. "Listing and Financial Constraints," CARF F-Series CARF-F-429, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hwan Jo & Tatsuro Senga, 2017. "Aggregate Consequences of Credit Subsidy Policies: Firm Dynamics and Misallocation," Working Papers 839, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jie Chen & Xicheng Liu & Wei Song, 2018. "CEO general managerial skills and corporate social responsibility," Working Papers 2018-16, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Mayer, Simon & Morellec, Erwan, 2018. "Agency Conflicts over the Short and Long Run: Short-termism, Long-termism, and Pay-for-Luck," CEPR Discussion Papers 12720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin C. Schmalz, 2018. "Common-Ownership Concentration and Corporate Conduct," CESifo Working Paper Series 6908, CESifo.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1723, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gerdtham, Ulf G. & von Hinke, Stephanie & Lindeboom, Maarten & Sundquist, Jan & Lissdaniels, Johannes & Sundquist, Kristina, 2017. "Mortality and the business cycle: Evidence from individual and aggregated data," Working Paper Series 2017:28, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Delina Agnosteva & Constantinos Syropoulos & Yoto V. Yotov, 2017. "Multimarket Linkages, Cartel Discipline and Trade Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 6829, CESifo.
- Bonhomme, Stéphane & Lamadon, Thibaut & Manresa, Elena, 2017. "A distributional framework for matched employer employee data," Working Paper Series 2017:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.