Report NEP-BEC-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo & Matteo Grazzi, 2017. "Internet and enterprise productivity: evidence from Latin America," IREA Working Papers 201709, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Geraldo Cerqueiro & María Fabiana Penas & Robert Seamans, 2017. "Personal Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Elisabeth Christen & Michael Pfaffermayr & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2017. "Decomposing Service Exports Adjustments along the Intensive and Extensive Margin at the Firm-Level," WIFO Working Papers 537, WIFO.
- Görg, Holger & Gold, Robert & Hanley, Aoife & Seric, Adnan, 2017. "South-South FDI: Is it really different?," Kiel Working Papers 2083, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John Haltiwanger & Henry Hyatt & Lisa B. Kahn & Erika McEntarfer, 2017. "Cyclical Job Ladders by Firm Size and Firm Wage," NBER Working Papers 23485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KIM, Hyonok & YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "Mandatory adoption of business risk disclosure: evidence from Japanese firms," Working Paper Series G-1-14, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Dellis, Konstantinos & Sondermann, David, 2017. "Lobbying in Europe: new firm-level evidence," Working Paper Series 2071, European Central Bank.
- FRENCH, Joseph & YAN, Juxin & YASUDA, Yukihiro, 2016. "Relationships matter: The impact of bank-firm relationships on mergers and acquisitions in Japan," Working Paper Series G-1-15, Hitotsubashi University Center for Financial Research.
- Vellore Arthi & Brian Beach & W. Walker Hanlon, 2017. "Estimating the Recession-Mortality Relationship when Migration Matters," NBER Working Papers 23507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romain A Duval & Gee Hee Hong & Yannick Timmer, 2017. "Financial Frictions and the Great Productivity Slowdown," IMF Working Papers 17/129, International Monetary Fund.
- James Cust & Torfinn Harding & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2017. "Dutch Disease Resistance: Evidence from Indonesian Firms," OxCarre Working Papers 192, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.