Report NEP-BEC-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca David Opromolla & Giordano Mion & Alessandro Sforza, 2017. "The Diffusion of Knowledge via Managers' Mobility," Working Papers w201701, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Design, innovation and performance in European firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi & Muravyev, Alexander A., 2017. "Ownership Dynamics and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy: A Meta-Analysis of the Russian Literature," RRC Working Paper Series 65, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aksel Erbahar, 2017. "Market Knowledge: Evidence from Importers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-012/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bernd Frick & Anica Rose & André Kolle, 2017. "Gender Diversity is Detrimental to Team Performance: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers Dissertations 23, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Tadashi Ito & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Chih-Hai Yang, 2016. "Revisiting Complementarity between Japanese FDI and the Import of Intermediate Goods:Agglomeration Effects and Parent-firm Heterogeneity," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-025, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License and entry strategies for outside innovator in duopoly," MPRA Paper 76444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Matsumura, Toshihiro & Sato, Susumu, 2017. "A New Approach to Free Entry Markets in Mixed Oligopolies: Welfare Implications," MPRA Paper 76450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augier, Patricia & Cadot, Olivier & Dovis, Marion, 2017. "Regulatory harmonization, profits, and productivity: Firm-level evidence from Morocco," CEPR Discussion Papers 11799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moon, Wanki, 2017. "Developing an Institutional Political Economy Framework Integrating Firms, Markets, and States," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252532, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Adriana Peluffo & Juan Ignacio Scasso, 2016. "Destination and source countries: Do they have a role on product quality?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-10, Instituto de Economia - IECON.