Report NEP-BEC-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chatterjee, Susmita & Datta, Debabrata & Banerjee, Ranjan, 2016. "Performance of mixed oligopoly model in the context of Indian telecom industry," MPRA Paper 72949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dyballa, Katharina & Kraft, Kornelius, 2016. "How Do Labor Representatives Affect Incentive Orientation of Executive Compensation?," IZA Discussion Papers 10153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabor Bekes & Cecilia Hornok & Balázs Muraközy, 2016. "Globalization and the markups of European firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1618, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Stefania Garetto, 2016. "Firmsâ€™ Heterogeneity, Incomplete Information, and Pass-Through," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Pau S. Pujolas & Kim J. Ruhl, 2016. "The Opportunity Costs of Entrepreneurs in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 22514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liisa Laine & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2016. "Quality and Competition between Public and Private Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Siedschlag, Iulia & Studnicka, Zuzanna, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes on the Extensive and Intensive Margins of FDI," Papers WP537, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cristina Mabel Scherrer & Marcelo Fernandes, 2016. "Disentangling the Effect of Private and Public Cash Flows on Firm Value," Working Papers 800, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Prakarsh Singh & William A. Masters, 2016. "Impact of caregiver incentives on child health: evidence from an experiment with Anganwadi workers in India," NCID Working Papers 01/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Boone, Jan & Schottmuller, C., 2016. "Procurement with specialized firms," Other publications TiSEM 34da98d5-1061-409f-a4a3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brian P Soebbing & Nicholas M Watanabe & Chad S Seifried, 2016. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Major League Baseball Team’s Revenue," Working Papers 1601, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Teresa C. Fort, 2016. "Technology and Production Fragmentation: Domestic versus Foreign Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 22550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Voß, Andre & Guckenbiehl, Gabriel & Schütt, Holger & Buer, Tobias, 2016. "A storage strategy with dynamic bay reservations for container terminals," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 4, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group, University of Bremen.
- Manjola Tase, 2016. "Sectoral Dynamics and Business Cycles," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-066, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).