Report NEP-BEC-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2016. "CEO Pay and the rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance?," NBER Working Papers 22407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory Brown & René M. Stulz, 2016. "Why Does Idiosyncratic Risk Increase with Market Risk?," NBER Working Papers 22492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," NBER Working Papers 22433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian D. Gow & Steven N. Kaplan & David F. Larcker & Anastasia A. Zakolyukina, 2016. "CEO Personality and Firm Policies," NBER Working Papers 22435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hernan Herrera-Echeverri & Jose Galli Geleilate & Sandra Gaitan-Riaño & Jerry Haar & Nidia Soto-Echeverry, 2016. "Export Behavior and Board Independence in Colombian Family Firms: The Reverse Causality Relationship," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 014971, Universidad EAFIT.
- Philip Brookins & Jennifer Brown & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2016. "Peer Information and Risk-taking under Competitive and Non-competitive Pay Schemes," NBER Working Papers 22486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Salamanca & Jan Feld, 2016. "A Short Note on Discrimination and Favoritism in the Labor Market," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Arata, Linda, 2016. "How important are crop shares in managing risk for specialized arable farms? A panel estimation of a programming model for three European regions," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242316, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Nathan Goldschlag & Stefano Bianchini & Julia Lane & Joseba SanMartin Sola & Bruce Weinberg, 2016. "Research Funding and Regional Economies," Working Papers 16-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Elena Sirotkina & Svetlana Karandashova, 2016. "How Multilevel Elite Loyalty Strengthens Electoral Authoritarianism: Evidence from Gubernatorial Elections in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 36/PS/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro, 2016. "Score-driven dynamic patent count panel data models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23458, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Eugen Tarnow, 2016. "The Opium for the Poor Is Opium. Medicare Providers in States with Low Income Prescribe High Levels of Opiates," Papers 1608.02428, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.