Report NEP-BEC-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias & Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias, 2016. "Competition makes IT better : evidence on when firms use it more effectively," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7638, The World Bank.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen Van, 2015. "Assessing complementarity in organizational innovations for technological innovation: the role of knowledge management practices," Post-Print hal-01293882, HAL.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Neal, Derek, 2016. "Allocating Effort and Talent in Professional Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9858, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography, and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 16055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini & Nadia Rocha, 2015. "Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm-Level Evidence Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm-Level Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299757, HAL.
- Patarapong INTARAKUMNERD & GOTO Akira, 2016. "Role of Public Research Institutes in National Innovation Systems in Industrialized Countries: The cases of Fraunhofer, NIST, CSIRO, AIST, and ITRI," Discussion papers 16041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eckbo, B Espen & Nygaard, Knut & Thorburn, Karin S, 2016. "Does gender-balancing the board reduce firm value?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Michael Peneder, 2016. "Innovation, Competition and Productivity. Firm Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," WIFO Working Papers 516, WIFO.
- Collie, David R., 2016. "Gains from Variety? Product Differentiation and the Possibility of Losses from Trade under Cournot Oligopoly with Free Entry," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Davide Luzzini & Stefano Ronchi, 2016. "Cinderella purchasing transformation: linking purchasing status to purchasing practices and business performance," Post-Print hal-01289902, HAL.
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2015. "The differentiated impacts of organizational innovation practices on technological innovation persistence," Post-Print hal-01301433, HAL.
- Thitima Sitthipongpanich, 2016. "The influence of the CEO and the largest shareholder on dividend payout policy in Thailand," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405493, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen, 2016. "Directors as Connectors: The Impact of the External Networks of Directors on Firms," Sciences Po publications 52, Sciences Po.
- Davide Luzzini & Emma Brandon-Jones & Alistair Brandon-Jones & Gianluca Spina, 2015. "From sustainability commitment to performance: The role of intra-and inter-firm collaborative capabilities in the upstream supply chain," Post-Print hal-01289178, HAL.
- Jové Llopis, Elisenda & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2015. "Innovation success: What is the role of innovation strategies?," Working Papers 2072/260961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.