Report NEP-BEC-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasco M. Carvalho & Basile Grassi, 2016. "Large Firm Dynamics and the Business Cycle," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1556, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Pierre H. Dubé & Zheng Fang & Nathan Fong & Xueming Luo, 2016. "Competitive Price Targeting with Smartphone Coupons," NBER Working Papers 22067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müller, Steffen & Neubäumer, Renate, 2016. "Size of Training Firms: The Role of Firms, Luck, and Ability in Young Workers' Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 9806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Bender & Nicholas Bloom & David Card & John Van Reenen & Stefanie Wolter, 2016. "Management Practices, Workforce Selection and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 22101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ji, Jiao & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yin, Shuxing, 2016. "CEO Dismissal, Compensation and Topics of Board Meetings: The Case of China," MPRA Paper 70232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landini, Fabio & Arrighetti, Alessandro & Lasagni, Andrea, 2015. "Economic Crisis and Firm Exit: Do Intangibles Matter?," SEP Working Papers 2015/10, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Marco A. Marini & Ornella Tarola, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation and Collusion: Cannibalization or Proliferation?," Working Papers 2016.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giannetti, Caterina, 2015. "Debt Concentration of European Firms," SEP Working Papers 2015/3, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Sabrina Ferretti & Andrea Filippone & Giacinto Micucci, 2016. "Firms that went out of business during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 317, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Manuel Buchholz & Lena Tonzer & J. Berner, 2016. "Asymmetric Investment Responses to Firm-specific Uncertainty," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Yihui Pan & Tracy Yue Wang & Michael S. Weisbach, 2016. "How Management Risk Affects Corporate Debt," NBER Working Papers 22091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Bastos & Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2016. "Foreign acquisition and internal organization," NIPE Working Papers 5/2016, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2016. "The Adoption and Termination of Profit Sharing for Employees: Does Management's Attitude Play a Role?," Research Papers in Economics 2016-01, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Bicakova, Alena & Jurajda, Stepan, 2016. "Field-of-Study Homogamy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miguel Casares & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Business Dynamism and Economic Growth: U.S. Regional Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 16-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 31 Oct 2016.
- Yamada, Mai, 2016. "The Optimal Trading Partner for an Upstream Monopolist," MPRA Paper 70325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masaru Inaba & Keisuke Otsu, 2016. "Regional Business Cycle and Growth Features of Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1005, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.