Report NEP-BEC-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rui Castro & Pavel Sevcik, 2016. "Occupational Choice, Human Capital, and Financial Constraints," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20162, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2016. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," Post-Print hal-01278585, HAL.
- Stühmeier, Torben, 2016. "Competition and corporate control in partial ownership acquisitions," CAWM Discussion Papers 85, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Mukantabana, Athanasie & Habimana, Olivier, 2015. "Technology Shock and the Business Cycle in the G7 Countries: A Structural Vector Error Correction Model," MPRA Paper 69651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Peluffo, 2016. "The Portrait of Success: Firms in International Trade," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frimmel, W. & Horvath, T. & Schnalzenberger, M. & Winter-Ebmer, R., 2015. "Seniority wages and the role of firms in retirement," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Andres Fernandez & Andres Gonzalez & Diego Rodriguez, 2015. "Sharing a Ride on the Commodities Roller Coaster; Common Factors in Business Cycles of Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Marco A. Marini & Ornella Tarola, 2016. "Core Existence in Vertically Differentiated Markets," DIAG Technical Reports 2016-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- K.V. Ramaswamy, 2016. "Size dependent tax incentives, threshold effects and horizontal subcontracting in Indian manufacturing: Evidence from factory and firm-level panel data sets," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Simon Richards & Matthieu Verstraete, 2016. "Understanding Firms' Inflation Expectations Using the Bank of Canada's Business Outlook Survey," Staff Working Papers 16-7, Bank of Canada.
- Lougui, Monia & Broström, Anders, 2016. "New firm formation in the wake of mergers and acquisitions: Are employees pushed or pulled into entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 427, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Keluoharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli & Tåg, Joacim, 2016. "What Prevents Female Executives from Reaching the Top?," Working Paper Series 1111, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Sep 2017.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2016. "Do international flights promote FDI? : the role of face-to-face communication," IDE Discussion Papers 554, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gries, Thomas & Jungblut, Stefan & Naudé, Wim, 2016. "The Entrepreneurship Beveridge Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 9744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).