Report NEP-BEC-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nagar, Neerav & Radhakrishnan, Suresh, 2015. "Firm Life Cycle and Real-Activity Based Earnings Management," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-12-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Guiso, Luigi & Pistaferri, Luigi & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Learning Entrepreneurship From Other Entrepreneurs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," Ratio Working Papers 264, The Ratio Institute.
- Breinlich, Holger, 2015. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Firm-Level Profits: An Event-Study Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Golombek, Rolf & Irarrazabal, Alfonso A. & Ma, Lin, 2015. "OPEC’s market power: An Empirical Dominant Firm Model for the Oil Market," Memorandum 21/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Dayna Zaclicever, 2015. "The Effect of Trade Protection on Productivity in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0215, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Efendic, Nedim & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "Growth in first- and second-generation immigrant firms in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 265, The Ratio Institute.
- Abad, José M. & Campos, Rodolfo G. & Bermejo, Vicente J., 2015. "How does easing liquidity constraints affect aggregate employment?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb1504, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel & Mihaescu, Oana, 2015. "High-growth firms: Not so vital after all?," Ratio Working Papers 263, The Ratio Institute.
- Kaitlyn R. Harger & Amanda Ross & Heather M. Stephens, 2015. "What Matters More for Economic Development, the Amount of Funding or the Number of Projects Funded? Evidence from the Community Development Financial Investment Fund," Working Papers 15-51, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance Effects on Innovation when both Agency Costs and Asset Specificity Matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 718, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Guner, Nezih & Parkhomenko, Andrii & Ventura, Gustavo, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 11012, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.