Report NEP-BEC-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crespo, Aranzazu; Muñoz-Sepulveda, Jesus A., 2015. "The Role of Physical and Financial Constraints in Export Dynamics," Economics Working Papers MWP2015/17, European University Institute.
- Xiaobing, Huang & Xiaolian, Liu, 2015. "Exporting firm dynamics and productivity growth: Evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-64, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kromann, Lene & Sørensen, Anders, 2015. "Automation, Performance and International Competition: Firm-level Comparisons of Process Innovation," Working Papers 03-2015, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Ferrer, Rosa, 2015. "Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fally,Thibault & Hillberry,Russell Henry, 2015. "A Coasian model of international production chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7434, The World Bank.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-evidence on product and labor market regime differences between Chile and France," MERIT Working Papers 2015-030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rünger, Silke, 2015. "The effect of cross-border group taxation on ownership chains," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 194, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2015. "Rational versus Adaptive Expectations in an Agent-Based Model of a Barter Economy," Working Papers 15-02, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2015. "On the Observational Equivalence of Unilateral Delegation Contracts in Duopoly," Working Papers wp1033, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Schwardt, Henning, 2015. "The (dis-)embedded firm: Complex structure and dynamics in inter-firm relations. Adding institutionalization as a Veblenian dimension to the Coase-Williamson approach – An emerging triangular organiza," MPRA Paper 67193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2015. "Hierarchical Experimentation," ISER Discussion Paper 0949, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Richard Fabling & David C Maré, 2015. "Addressing the absence of hours information in linked employer-employee data," Working Papers 15_17, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.