Report NEP-BEC-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elif Sisli Ciamarra & Tanseli Savaser, 2015. "Managerial Performance Incentives and Firm Risk during Economic Expansions and Recessions," Working Papers 93, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Fumihiko Isada & Yuriko Isada, 2015. "Trans-nationalisation of a main office in a multinational firm," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2704868, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gustavo Ventura & Andrii Parkhomenko & Nezih Guner, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," 2015 Meeting Papers 784, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Silja Baller, 2015. "Market Size, Trade and Quality: Evidence from French Exporters," Working Papers 2015-14, CEPII research center.
- Leung, Ming D & Rao, Hayagreeva, 2014. "Talent Flight as a Run on the Firm: A Study of Post-Merger Integration at the Dewey-LeBeouf Law Firm," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1469z8qc, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Chen, Yongmin & Hua, Xinyu, 2015. "Competition, product safety, and product liability," MPRA Paper 66450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfaro, Laura & Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Conconi, Paola, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2015. "Does Foreign Entry Spur Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 21514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Montobbio & Ilaria Solito, 2015. "Does EMAS foster innovation in European firms? An empirical investigation," SEEDS Working Papers 1615, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Crespo, Aranzazu; Segura-Cayuela, Ruben, 2014. "Understanding Competitiveness," Economics Working Papers MWP2014/20, European University Institute.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2015. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investment, Intrafirm Trading, and Currency Undervaluation on US Firm Trade Disputes," Working Paper Series WP15-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Erdmann, Anett, 2015. "The role of captive consumers in retailers' location choices," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1507, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Mitsuru Igami, 2015. "Offshoring under Oligopoly," 2015 Meeting Papers 713, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Laura Veldkamp & Julian Kozlowski, 2015. "The Tail that Wags the Economy: Belief-Driven Business Cycles and Persistent Stagnation," 2015 Meeting Papers 800, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Yana Morgulis, 2015. "Job Creation, Small vs. Large vs. Young, and the SBA," Working Papers 15-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Chatterji, Aaron & Durand, Rodolphe & Levine, David & Touboul, Samuel, 2014. "Do Ratings of Firms Converge? Implications for Strategy Research," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt21t0n6wg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.