Report NEP-BEC-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominic, Theresia & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "Agribusiness Firm Resources and Performance: The Mediating Role of Strategic Management Practices," Discussion Papers 200324, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2015. "Worker-level and Firm-level Effects of a Wage Subsidy Program for Highly Educated Labor: Evidence from Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 9184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter S. Eppinger & Nicole Meythaler & Marc-Manuel Sindlinger & Marcel Smolka, 2015. "The Great Trade Collapse and the Spanish Export Miracle: Firm-level Evidence from the Crisis," IAW Discussion Papers 120, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Katrine Latouche, 2015. "Do exporting firms benefit from retail internationalization? Evidence from France," IAW Discussion Papers 121, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Sauermann, Jan, 2015. "Worker Reciprocity and the Returns to Training: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- SHIMAMOTO Daichi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2015. "Economic and Political Networks and Firm Openness: Evidence from Indonesia," Discussion papers 15084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mara Madaleno & Alfredo Marvão Pereira, 2015. "Clean energy firms’ stock prices, technology, oil prices, and carbon price," Working Papers 162, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Horvath, Thomas & Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2015. "Seniority Wages and the Role of Firms in Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 9192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Limbach, Peter & Schmid, Markus & Scholz, Meik, 2015. "Do CEOs Matter? Corporate Performance and the CEO Life Cycle," Working Papers on Finance 1511, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2016.
- INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke, 2015. "Export Experience, Product Differentiation, and Firm Survival in Export Markets," Discussion papers 15086, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tan, Yong & Lin, Faqin & Hu, Cui, 2015. "How continuing exporters set the price? Theory and empirical evidence from China," MPRA Paper 65534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ARATA Yoshiyuki, 2015. "Endogenous Business Cycles Caused by Nonconvex Costs and Interactions," Discussion papers 15085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).