Report NEP-BEC-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Firms and Skills: The Evolution of Worker Sorting," Working Paper Series 1072, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Englmaier, Florian & Kolaska, Thomas & Leider, Stephen, 2015. "Reciprocity in Organisations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 504, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Anginer, Deniz & Mansi, Sattar & Warburton, A. Joseph & Yildizhan, Celim, 2011. "Firm Reputation and Cost of Debt Capital," MPRA Paper 64965, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2015.
- Huiyu Li, 2015. "Leverage and Productivity," Discussion Papers 15-015, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Montagnes, B, Pablo & Wolton, Stephane, 2015. "Rule Versus Discretion: Regulatory Uncertainty, Firm Investment, and the Ally Principle," MPRA Paper 65047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grebel, Thomas & Stützer, Michael, 2014. "Assessment of the environmental performance of European countries over time: Addressing the role of carbon leakage and nuclear waste," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 90, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Javier Cravino & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2015. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," Working Papers 643, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Aradhna Aggarwal & Takahiro Sato, 2015. "Identifying High Growth Firms in India: An Alternative Approach," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Byung S. Min & Russell Smyth, 2015. "Determinants of R&D intensity and its impact on firm value in an innovative economy in which family business groups are dominant: The case of South Korea," Monash Economics Working Papers 25-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jackie M.L. Chan, 2015. "Trade Intermediation, Financial Frictions, and the Gains from Trade," Discussion Papers 15-009, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2015. "Minimum quality standards and exports," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 248, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Grigorios Spanos, 2015. "Sorting Within and Across French Production Hierarchies," AMSE Working Papers 1524, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Petri Böckerman & Seppo Laaksonen & Jari Vainiomäki, 2013. "Is There Job Polarization at the Firm Level?," Working Papers 1391, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Guidi, Francesco & Solomon, Edna & Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2015. "Inverted-U relationship between innovation and survival: Evidence from firm-level UK data," EconStor Preprints 110896, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Umut Mert Dur & M. Utku Unver, 2015. "Two-Sided Matching via Balanced Exchange: Tuition and Worker Exchanges," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1508, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hollenstein, Heinz & Berger, Martin, 2015. "Choice of foreign R&D entry mode and impact on firm performance: A firm-level analysis for Switzerland and Austria," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).