Report NEP-BEC-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Hamadi & A. Heinen, 2015. "Firm Performance when Ownership is very Concentrated: Evidence from a Semiparametric Panel," Working Paper CRENoS 201502, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Kuhnen, Camelia M. & Oyer, Paul, 2014. "Exploration for Human Capital: Evidence from the MBA Labor Market," Research Papers 3042, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Anderson, Simon P & Baik, Alicia & Larson, Nathan, 2015. "Personalized Pricing and Advertising: An Asymmetric Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Merlevede & Matthijs De Zwaan & Karolien Lenaerts & Victoria Purice, 2015. "Multinational Networks, Domestic,and Foreign Firms in Europe," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/900, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tian, Mary, 2015. "Tradability of Output, Business Cycles, and Asset Prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Daljord, Oystein & Misra, Sanjog & Nair, Harikesh S., 2015. "Homogenous Contracts for Heterogeneous Agents: Aligning Salesforce Composition and Compensation," Research Papers 3085, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jenter, Dirk & Lewellen, Katharina, 2014. "Performance-Induced CEO Turnover," Research Papers 3054, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Korteweg, Arthur G. & Sorensen, Morten, 2014. "Skill and Luck in Private Equity Performance," Research Papers 3096, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Kashcheeva, Mila & Tsui, Kevin K., 2015. "Political influence in commercial and financial oil trading : the evidence from US firms," IDE Discussion Papers 491, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- ARA Tomohiro, 2015. "Country Size, Technology, and Ricardian Comparative Advantage," Discussion papers 15023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lee, Charles M. C. & So, Eric C. & Wang, Charles C. Y., 2017. "Evaluating Firm-Level Expected-Return Proxies," Research Papers 3188, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Robert Novy-Marx, 2015. "Fundamentally, Momentum is Fundamental Momentum," NBER Working Papers 20984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Druz & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2015. "Tips and Tells from Managers: How Analysts and the Market Read Between the Lines of Conference Calls," NBER Working Papers 20991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 2015. "Endogenous Horizontal Product Differentiation under Bertrand and Cournot Competition: Revisiting the Bertrand Paradox," NBER Working Papers 20966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohan Pyari Maharjan & Tomoki Sekiguchi, 2015. "Shaping Japanese Management Abroad: How and Why Japanese Companies are Embedded with Particular Practices in India," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.