Report NEP-BEC-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clarke, George R.G. & Qiang, Christine Zhenwei & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2015. "The internet as a general-purpose technology : firm-level evidence from around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7192, The World Bank.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin & Antonella Tutino, 2014. "Asymmetric firm dynamics under rational inattention," Working Papers 1411, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Lins, Karl & Servaes, Henri & Tamayo, Ane, 2015. "Social Capital, Trust, and Firm Performance during the Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & del Prado, Fatima, 2015. "Does Innovation Mediate Good Firm Performance?," Discussion Papers DP 2015-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yi Wen & Leo Kaas & Costas Azariadis, 2014. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," 2014 Meeting Papers 1169, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Prat, Andrea & Sadun, Raffaella, 2015. "Managing the Family Firm: Evidence from CEOs at Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 10379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2015. "Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?," Working Papers CEB 15-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- USHIJIMA Tatsuo, 2015. "Diversification, Organization, and Value of the Firm," Discussion papers 15019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Valeria Gattai & Giorgia Sali, 2015. "FDI and Heterogeneous Performance of European Enterprises," Working Papers 291, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Buchwald, Achim, 2015. "Competition, outside directors and executive turnover: Implications for corporate governance in the EU," DICE Discussion Papers 174, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Mário Augusto & Rui Pascoal & Ana Margarida Monteiro, 2015. "Size Distribution of Portuguese Firms between 2006 and 2012," GEMF Working Papers 2015-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Koki Oikawa & Kozo Ueda, 2015. "State-Dependent Pricing, Firm Entry and Exit, and Non-Neutrality of Money," CAMA Working Papers 2015-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.