Report NEP-BEC-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryan Hong & Lorenz Kueng & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2015. "Estimating Management Practice Complementarity between Decentralization and Performance Pay," NBER Working Papers 20845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2015. "Betting on Exports: Trade and Endogenous Heterogeneity," Working Papers 800, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Camelia M. Kuhnen & Paul Oyer, 2015. "Exploration for Human Capital: Evidence from the MBA Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 20825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shuhei Aoki & Makoto Nirei, 2014. "Zipf's Law, Pareto's Law, and the Evolution of Top Incomes in the U.S," Working Papers e074, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Olper, Alessandro & Curzi, Daniele & Raimondi, Valentina, 2015. "Import Penetration, Intermediate Inputs and Firms’ Productivity in the EU Food Industry," 2015 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts 189691, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:mnu:wpaper:1004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crass, Dirk, 2014. "Which firms use trademarks - and why? Representative firm-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-118, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Reinert, Regina M. & Weigert, Florian & Winnefeld, Christoph H., 2015. "Does Female Management Influence Firm Performance? Evidence from Luxembourg Banks," Working Papers on Finance 1501, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Parinduri, Rasyad & Paul, Saumik, 2015. "Investors are unwilling to pay for corporate social responsibility activities: Evidence from India’s Companies Act 2013," MPRA Paper 61360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheptea, Angela & Emlinger, Charlotte & Latouche, Karine, 2014. "Do exporting firms benefit from retail internationalization? Evidence from France," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182706, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raúl Serrano & Marta Fernández-Olmos & Vicente Pinilla, 2015. "International diversification and performance in agri-food firms," Documentos de Trabajo dt2015-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.