Report NEP-BEC-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian MAYNERIS & Sandra PONCET & Tao ZHANG, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wages Minimum wages, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2014015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Colin Hottman & Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2014. "What is 'Firm Heterogeneity' in Trade Models? The Role of Quality, Scope, Markups and Cost," CEP Discussion Papers dp1294, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Cambini & Sara De Masi & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Incentive Compensation and Incentive Regulation: Empirical Evidence," IEFE Working Papers 58, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Sandra Cavaco & Patricia Crifo & Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenaël Roudaut, 2014. "Independent directors: less informed, but better selected? New evidence from a two-way director-firm fixed effect model," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-39, CIRANO.
- Marin, Dalia & Schymik, Jan & Tarasov, Alexander, 2014. "Trade in Tasks and the Organization of Firms," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 482, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cheong, Juyoung & Kim, Woochan, 2014. "Revisiting Executive Pay in Family-Controlled Firms: Family Premium in Large Business Groups," MPRA Paper 59250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graneli, Anna & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2014. "Temporary Expats for Export: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2014:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Serguey Braguinsky & Atsushi Ohyama & Tetsuji Okazaki & Chad Syverson, 2014. "Acquisitions, productivity, and profitability : Evidence from the Japanese cotton spinning industry," Working Paper Research 270, National Bank of Belgium.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Hammarberg, Rickard, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment, Source Country Heterogeneity and Management Practices," Working Paper Series 1041, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Jun 2017.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "A note on the granular nature of imports in German manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 379, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Daniel Dias & Christine Richmond, 2014. "Misallocation and productivity in the lead up to the Eurozone crisis," Working Papers w201411, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera, 2013. "Forecasting for Economics and Business," Working Papers 201432, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Kangsik & Lee, Ki-Dong & Lim, Seonyoung, 2014. "Strategic Trade Policies in International Rivalry When Competition Mode is Endogenous," MPRA Paper 59725, University Library of Munich, Germany.