Report NEP-BEC-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian MAYNERIS & Sandra PONCET & Tao ZHANG, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wages Minimum wages, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Colin Hottman & Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2014. "What is 'Firm Heterogeneity' in Trade Models? The Role of Quality, Scope, Markups and Cost," CEP Discussion Papers dp1294, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Cambini & Sara De Masi & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Incentive Compensation and Incentive Regulation: Empirical Evidence," IEFE Working Papers 58, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Sandra Cavaco & Patricia Crifo & Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenaël Roudaut, 2014. "Independent directors: less informed, but better selected? New evidence from a two-way director-firm fixed effect model," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-39, CIRANO.
- Marin, Dalia & Schymik, Jan & Tarasov, Alexander, 2014. "Trade in Tasks and the Organization of Firms," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 482, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cheong, Juyoung & Kim, Woochan, 2014. "Revisiting Executive Pay in Family-Controlled Firms: Family Premium in Large Business Groups," MPRA Paper 59250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graneli, Anna & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2014. "Temporary Expats for Export: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2014:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Serguey Braguinsky & Atsushi Ohyama & Tetsuji Okazaki & Chad Syverson, 2014. "Acquisitions, productivity, and profitability : Evidence from the Japanese cotton spinning industry," Working Paper Research 270, National Bank of Belgium.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Hammarberg, Rickard, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment, Source Country Heterogeneity and Management Practices," Working Paper Series 1041, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 26 Jun 2017.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "A note on the granular nature of imports in German manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 379, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Daniel Dias & Christine Richmond, 2014. "Misallocation and productivity in the lead up to the Eurozone crisis," Working Papers w201411, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera, 2013. "Forecasting for Economics and Business," Working Papers 201432, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Kangsik & Lee, Ki-Dong & Lim, Seonyoung, 2014. "Strategic Trade Policies in International Rivalry When Competition Mode is Endogenous," MPRA Paper 59725, University Library of Munich, Germany.