Report NEP-BEC-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yifan ZHANG, 2014. "Productivity Evolution of Chinese Large and Small Firms in the Era of Globalisation," Working Papers DP-2014-13, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2014. "Supplier Fixed costs and Retail Market Monopolization," TSE Working Papers 14-524, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nikolas J. Zolas, 2014. "International Patenting Strategies With Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers 14-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Valeria SMEETS & Sharon TRAIBERMAN & Frederic WARZYNSKI, 2014. "Offshoring and the Shortening of the Quality Ladder: Evidence from Danish Apparel," Working Papers DP-2014-12, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yin, Wei & Matthews, Kent, 2014. "Why do firms switch banks? Evidence from China," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Arantxa Jarque, 2014. "The Complexity of CEO Compensation," Working Paper 14-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Uchida, Hirofumi & Miyakawa, Daisuke & Hosono, Kaoru & Ono, Arito & Uchino, Taisuke & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2014. "Natural Disaster and Natural Selection," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 10, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hasan, Syed & Sheldon, Ian M., 2013. "Credit Constraints, Technology Choice and Exports - A Firm Level Study for Latin American Countries," 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182501, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Michele Polo & Carlo Scarpa, "undated". "Liberalizing the Gas Industry: Take-or-Pay Contracts, Retail Competition and Wholesale Trade," IEFE Working Papers 49, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan & Adela Luque, 2014. "Owner Characteristics And Firm Performance During The Great Recession," Working Papers 14-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.