Report NEP-BEC-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flora Bellone & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "International Trade and Firm-Level Markups when Location and Quality Matter," Working Papers 2014-15, CEPII research center.
- Ryoma Kitamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2014. "Strategic Choice on Product Line in Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 120, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2014.
- Lutao Ning & Martha Prevezer & Yuandi Wang, 2014. "Top Management Turnover and Corporate Governance in China: effects on innovation performance," Working Papers 53, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sandra Poncet & Florian Mayneris & Tao Zhang, 2014. "The cleansing effect of minimum wage : Minimum wage rules, firm dynamics and aggregate productivity in China," Working Papers 2014-16, CEPII research center.
- L. Lambertini & A. Palestini & A. Tampieri, 2014. "CSR in an Asymmetric Duopoly with Environmental Externalities," Working Papers wp959, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Loren BRANDT & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK & Yifan ZHANG, 2014. "Challenges of working with the Chinese NBS firm-level data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.15, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki, "undated". "Trade Liberalization and Labor Market Dynamics with Heterogeneous Firms," Working Paper 199161, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Anca-Ioana Sirbu & Mark Weder, 2014. "News about Aggregate Demand and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 201414, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Jos Jansen & Andreas Pollak, 2014. "Strategic Disclosure of Demand Information by Duopolists: Theory and Experiment," Economics Working Papers 2014-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Almut Balleer & Britta Gehrke & Christian Merkl, 2014. "Some Surprising Facts about Working Time Accounts and the Business Cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1955, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:bfi:wpaper:2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saiki Tsuchiya & Shinichi Nishioka, 2014. "Estimation of Firms' Default Rates in terms of Intangible Assets," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 14-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Personal Computer and Entrepreneurship," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0nm6x99w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.