Report NEP-BEC-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Sánchez Valadez, 2013. "Financial decisions, market competition and firm performance: Empirical evidence for Ibero-American countries," Working Papers 2013-06, Banco de México.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2014. "Stock-based Compensation Plans and Employee Incentives," Working Papers 1325, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kimura, Koichiro, 2014. "Competition between firms in developing and developed countries," IDE Discussion Papers 469, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppi Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Spatial agglomeration and firm exit: a spatial dynamic analysis for Italian provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0173, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jeffrey Milyo, 2013. "Corporate Influence and Political Corruption: Lessons from Stock Market Reactions to Political Events," Working Papers 1323, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Rahul Giri & Enrique Seira & Kensuke Teshima, 2014. "Exporters During the Trade Collapse: The (Surprising) Resiliency of the Small Exporter," Working Papers 2014-06, Banco de México.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Rafael Domenech, 2014. "Does anti-competitive service sector regulation harm exporters? Evidence from manufacturing firms in Spain," Working Papers 1413, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Spiegel, Yossi & Stahl, Konrad, 2014. "Industry structure and pricing over the business cycle," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-039, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Roberto Zoboli, 2014. "SMEs and Barriers to Eco-Innovation in EU: A Diverse Palette of Greens," SEEDS Working Papers 0614, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Atushi Ishikawa & Shouji Fujimoto & Takayuki Mizuno & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Analytical Derivation of Power Laws in Firm Size Variables from Gibrat’s Law and Quasi-inversion Symmetry: A Geomorphological Approach," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 019, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2014. "Defacto and Deeded Intellectual Property: Knowledge-Driven Co-Evolution of Firm Collaboration Boundaries and IPR Strategy," NBER Working Papers 20249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Rodríguez-López & Mario Solís-García, 2014. "Accounting for Spanish business cycles," Working Papers 14.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Sánchez Valadez, 2013. "Competitive Environment, Indebtedness and Asset Specificity: Evidence from Spanish Firms," Working Papers 2013-15, Banco de México.
- Bertrand Candelon & Norbert Metiu & Stefan Straetmans, 2014. "Disentangling economic recessions and depressions," Working Papers 2014-328, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.