Report NEP-BEC-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2013. "The Value of Corporate Culture," CEPR Discussion Papers 9716, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dahl, Michael S. & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Thompson, Peter, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 8186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aiello, Francesco & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2014. "Firm heterogeneity in productivity across Europe. What explains what?," MPRA Paper 56222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Santanera, 2013. "Technology and demand mechanism in firm diversification strategies.An experimental method to discriminate the fundamental drivers," CERIS Working Paper 201317, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00959389 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cosar, Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James R, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain M & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander, 2013. "Why are some regions more innovative than others? The role of firm size diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 9766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "Extensive Margins of Imports and Profitability: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 298, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Impullitti, Giammario & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2013. "Managerial capacity in the innovation process and firm profitability," CERIS Working Paper 201301, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Behrens, Kristian & Pokrovsky, Dmitry & Zhelobodko, Evgeny, 2014. "Market Size, Entrepreneurship, and Income Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 9831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & Daniela Scur & John Van Reenen, 2014. "The New Empirical Economics of Management," Discussion Papers 13-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.