Report NEP-BEC-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson , Magnus, 2013. "Technological competencies and firm performance: Analyzing the importance of internal and external competencies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/24, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Hernandez, Pedro J., 2013. "A Note on the Link between Firm Size and Exports," MPRA Paper 51576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Vlassis, Minas, 2013. "Downstream mode of competition with upstream market power," DICE Discussion Papers 118, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Carolyn D. Egelman & Dennis Epple & Linda Argote & Erica R.H. Fuchs, 2013. "Learning by Doing in a Multi-Product Manufacturing Environment: Product Variety, Customizations, and Overlapping Product Generations," NBER Working Papers 19674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Jacob, Joshy & Vasudevan, Ellapulli, . "Market Timing Ability of Indian Firms in Open Market Repurchases," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Farla, Kristine, 2013. "Determinants of firms' investment behaviour: A multilevel approach," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2013. "Skilled Immigration and the Employment Structures of U.S. Firms," NBER Working Papers 19658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2013. "Feedback Equilibria in a Dynamic Renewable Resource Oligopoly: Pre-Emption, Voracity and Exhaustion," Working Paper Series 56_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Philippe MARTIN & Thierry MAYER & Florian MAYNERIS, 2013. "Are clusters more resilient in crises? Evidence from French exporters in 2008-2009," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage Comparisons in and out of the Firm. Evidence from a Matched Employer-Employee French Database," PSE Working Papers halshs-00907268, HAL.